We are edging closer and closer to one of our favorite days of the year- Grandparents Day! This is set for next Tuesday, November 22. Here are a few details:
- RSVP forms were sent home a while back. We would still like to have any of these, as they help us set numbers for seating, etc.
- Check-Out forms also went home two weeks ago. If you would like someone else to pick up your child early that day, this is a handy way to set it up to avoid a longer check-out process. If you do arrange this, the guest will simply check your child out from their homeroom, and receive a sticker to signify they are leaving. We will need these no later than this Friday, November 18th.
- With so many visitors attending this day, parking will be busy. Please do NOT park in fire lanes, which will be very clearly marked with tape. It is a bit far out to predict the weather with any certainty, but as of this writing, there was a small chance of rain. Plan accordingly!
- Lunch Price- $3.50 for all visitors. Cash or Check only, and we always appreciate exact change or smaller bills!
- Lunch times will be the SAME. We try extremely hard to run on schedule this day. When your class arrives, the "Maitre D" will inform you where you will be sitting, and which serving line to enter.
- Our fall book fair will be going on as well, so do not forget to visit! If you are planning on checking a student out early, we ask that you visit the fair BEFORE you go to the classroom to check them out.
- Enjoy the day!